Its a major correction Dr....and I said "what?!!"
I have never really be a very defensive person, but when it comes to dealing with this particular individual, my 'armour' is all set and ready, somehow? This is really bad. I really don't want living my life thinking that he is always out to get me. That he is an opportunist, that the very moment I let my guard down, he will be right there and then, ever ready to take me down., So, NO. I want to always to think the very best of others, this is who I am. This is how I define myself. Therefore, I pray, if he is doing this out of malice, then let Allah punish him, and if it sincerely because of his kind heart/self, then may Allah reward him.
But I am only human.
So I tell myself,
"lahaulawala kuwatailla billa ali ilazim" , "man jadda wajjada" ...
Usaha, doa, dan bertawakallah...
Ya Allah, tenangkan lah hati ini, sesungguhku aku redha bahawa setiap yang berlaku ada hikmahnya. Ameen.
No comments:
Post a Comment